Full Stack PHP Developer
Are you a passionate and creative senior Full Stack PHP Developer with a need to be challenged? If so, Vreasy wants you to join our development team and help us disrupt the travel industry.
We’re creating a comprehensive framework for property and guest management. Our technology is very broad, covering automated marketing, CRM functionality, CMS type dynamic travel app generation, “Uber-like” features such as automated task assignment, and much more. We’re a rapidly growing, young, US company with a large Barcelona-based R&D center. We always search for new and exciting ways to do things – and we want our product to reflect this.
In addition to working with a cutting-edge product, there are some great benefits to working with Vreasy. We have a relaxed work environment, an interior garden office space and a talented and dedicated team. We offer flexible working hours and a chance to be a shareholder in the company. We are active socially with company ping-pong & volleyball tournaments, lunchtime sailing, and even flights in the company seaplane! If you are considering moving to Barcelona from another country, we’ll put you up for free on the company yacht – just minutes from the office. You must have the legal right to work in the EU to apply and you must be based in Barcelona or willing to relocate.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Manage the full application lifecycle including deployments on AWS.
- Take ideas from conception to launch and help the team to estimate tasks during sprint plannings.
- Take part in code reviews and identify and ﬁx gaps in system reliability, such as production monitoring.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or any similar educational background.
- 4+ years demonstrable experience working as a Full Stack PHP developer:
- Backend: Object Oriented PHP (Zend, Symfony, Laravel…), MySQL, Composer, PHPUnit, Apache.
- Frontend: AngularJS, HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap, Responsive Design.Broad experience developing REST APIs.
- Experience writing tests: unit, integration, functional.
- Strong knowledge of development best practices and architectural design patterns.
- You should love to create things and take great personal pride in building beautiful and functional features.
- Native English.
- Knowledge of other frontend technologies such as React or VueJS.
- Experience using Docker containers.
The final requirement is to be a passionate and dedicated person that wants to be part of a growing team. If this sounds like you, we’d love to meet you.