Head of Marketing in Barcelona
Vreasy wants YOU to be our experienced and creative new head of marketing. You’ll lead our market expansion, drive lead generation, and further promote the Vreasy brand.
You will help us establish Vreasy as the industry leading vacation rental software, grow our customer base, and fully engage our expanding community of vacation rental managers.
You have experience in managing a department, creative & far-reaching marketing strategies, and executing and optimising campaigns. You are used to working closely with the Sales department.
You are self-motivated, excited about guiding a growing startup to new heights and enjoy working with dynamic international people.
This is an executive level position and you should have at least 3 years working in Marketing in the Software industry – preferably with a strong background in product marketing and travel tech. If you know all about the Vacation Rentals or hospitality markets in general – even better!
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Developing Vreasy’s marketing roadmap
- Establishing the marketing KPIs
- Ensuring lead generation targets are met
- Ensuring consistent branding in communication and company materials
- Developing presence in new markets
- Organising and promoting live events
- Conversion rate optimisation
- A minimum of 3 years in a senior marketing position
- Native english
- A degree in marketing or communications
- Experience in a SAAS or tech product company
- Clarity of communication – you are a great writer!
- Expert in key productivity tools such as Excel, and marketing CRMs
- Managerial experience
- Young, international work environment
- Competitive salary with potential equity package
- Company social events, such as sailing and flights in the company seaplane
- Located in Barcelona by the sea
- You can make a huge difference