Vreasy’s European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Center
VREASY GUARDS YOUR DATA
for your use only
Demonstrably compliant with GDPR
Well documented data safeguards
Your rights are enhanced
Vreasy enforces the highest privacy standards
Privacy by design
Manual and automatic safeguards
What did Vreasy do about GDPR compliance?
* Conducted a comprehensive GDPR review and gap assessment
* Created an internal roadmap for compliance
* Identified the necessary changes and adapted to the new rules
* Conducted a comprehensive data-mapping exercise that tracks personal data flows throughout our systems and services
* Implemented two-factor authentication for enhanced security of our users
* Ensured that our partners too are in compliance
* Updated our incident response procedures to align them with GDPR
* Produced a company-wide data protection manual for our staff
* Implemented a data protection impact assessment procedure and integrated it into our system and product development
Vreasy’s privacy policies
Your Property Owner Clients
Your Property Information
Your Guest Information
At Vreasy you have the right to be forgotten
You can ask Vreasy to delete your data at any time. All fully paid up clients may download their data at any time. Vreasy respects your right to be forgotten and has clear policies in place.
Are you a property manager looking for GDPR help?
We understand how difficult it is to wrap your head around legal jargon. So, we thought we’d make your life easier by creating this easy-to-undertand guide just for you!
Vreasy makes sure that it complies with EU data export restrictions when your data flows outside of the EU.
GDPR compliance affects you too, but you needn’t worry. We created this neat little guide for you to understand exactly how to be GDPR compliant.